Defense is just as bad. I don't blame the kids but the scheme.Hobbs should buy all the season ticket holders a beer for that disgrace today.
This is becoming hard work
Defense is just as bad. I don't blame the kids but the scheme.Hobbs should buy all the season ticket holders a beer for that disgrace today.
This is becoming hard work
It's one thing to be bad, but bad AND boring kills a fanbase as fickle as ours.
Ash is too much of a meathead, but he should have it in his mind to go for it every time if inside the 40 and outside of FG range.
You'd think after last week he would have learned something.
Perfect chance to create a little excitement and Ash, again, takes the air out of the stadium.
He's from the Midwest. He probably likes being boring.
Is Ash approaching Craig Littlepage status?
The horse did a great job.I stayed to watch the horse
Who the hell wants to pay to watch these clowns
-----I left after the INT, I wasnt going to waste my time with feeble comeback attempts
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central