That’s pretty cool since the President is paying for it himself.
Dont care. Won Natty.
Wow at the refined, eclectic palates here. When I was 19, a burger and fries or pizza was pretty damned tasty, and greatly preferred to filet of Sole and a quail egg.
Maybe that's just me.
Agree but I think again he was trying to be funny and it looks pretty embarrassing.Dont care. Won Natty.
Agree but I think again he was trying to be funny and it looks pretty embarrassing.
When you were invited to the White House to meet with the President of the United States?Wow at the refined, eclectic palates here. When I was 19, a burger and fries or pizza was pretty damned tasty, and greatly preferred to filet of Sole and a quail egg.
Maybe that's just me.
WGAF? Imagine the shitstorm if he’d have served steak and lobster during a government shutdown.
It was Trump two years ago. A sit down lunch...Wonder what Obama served 2 years ago...
Snowflakes ITT still dont get it.
Republicans in here are either wild poor or cheap. Step your game up
Don't care give me a Big Mac with extra sauce.
We did. In 2016.
Agree but I think again he was trying to be funny and it looks pretty embarrassing.
That was 3 years ago.
We did. In 2016.
Yet it feels just like yesterday. Enjoy it man.
Snowflakes ITT still dont get it.
When you were invited to the White House to meet with the President of the United States?
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle
Tiger Illustrated Football
Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Top 20 national recruit raves about Clemson visit