President Cuck

Outbackbowl2017

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2016
1,783
2,921
113
 

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,855
15,518
113
I never said that so I fail to see why that statement applies.
Lol sure you didn't, chief. I'm sure you also never engaged in the 27 page thread on the old forums about how kamala was going to win the state of Iowa. How did that far left propaganda go for you guys? Only off by 19 points 😂😂😂

Cultists.
 

Moral

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
11,320
41,046
113
Lol sure you didn't, chief. I'm sure you also never engaged in the 27 page thread on the old forums about how kamala was going to win the state of Iowa. How did that far left propaganda go for you guys? Only off by 19 points 😂😂😂

Cultists.

I didn't. I also believe I was banned during that thread for posting bewbs and butts.

You are really running low on supply if you keep bringing up that one poll from two years ago.
 

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,855
15,518
113
I didn't. I also believe I was banned during that thread for posting bewbs and butts.

You are really running low on supply if you keep bringing up that one poll from two years ago.
@GOHOX69 bet his entire account on that thread lol ofc he didn't pay up (typical leftist behavior)

You weren't banned for the months that thread was on the front page btw lol stop lying.
 

jimneffer

All-American
Jan 27, 2026
2,393
7,076
113
I didn't. I also believe I was banned during that thread for posting bewbs and butts.

You are really running low on supply if you keep bringing up that one poll from two years ago.
i don't think srubs understands the concept of "not buying 100% into everything that a perceived political ally says"
 

WDDT

Heisman
Jan 3, 2023
12,109
12,603
113
Perfect example of the beta males of Hbot and insufferable bitching.



Play this out....


He goes after in retaliation... what do you guys do? ***** about tariffs and consequences.


He says its old and you cant really pursue anything.... he is a cuck.


At the end of the day it has nothing to do with Donald Trump and everything to do with the people who *****.

Try to enjoy your day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scrubby

RagnarLothbrok

Heisman
Jun 11, 2025
6,490
17,011
113


The party that lied about Russian collusion for years has thoughts. Fascinating..

At least you have moved on to a different talking point.

The facts:

Mueller’s special counsel produced 34 indictments, 7 guilty pleas, and 1 conviction. How has Team Trump done in 6 years justifying Trump’s sore loser cry fest? (I will hang up and wait for your next anti-trans pivot.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yoshi121374

jimneffer

All-American
Jan 27, 2026
2,393
7,076
113
At least you have moved on to a different talking point.

The facts:

Mueller’s special counsel produced 34 indictments, 7 guilty pleas, and 1 conviction. How has Team Trump done in 6 years justifying Trump’s sore loser cry fest? (I will hang up and wait for your next anti-trans pivot.)
what do you mean?

everyone is about to be arrested....

ANY DAY NOW!
 

RagnarLothbrok

Heisman
Jun 11, 2025
6,490
17,011
113
I never said that so I fail to see why that statement applies.
It’s Scrub’s daily pretzel-twisting, contortionist circus. When you can no longer find bovine feces to hurl in defense of the indefensible, you pivot to mocking a different octogenarian and chix with dix.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moral

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,855
15,518
113
At least you have moved on to a different talking point.

The facts:

Mueller’s special counsel produced 34 indictments, 7 guilty pleas, and 1 conviction. How has Team Trump done in 6 years justifying Trump’s sore loser cry fest? (I will hang up and wait for your next anti-trans pivot.)
Lol there is an ongoing criminal investigation involving the fbi seizing hundreds of thousands of voting records from GA alone. There are currently activist leftist judges fighting to impede said investigation (because they know what will be found/revealed). Enjoy the show, rags. I know I will 😀
 

Moral

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
11,320
41,046
113
Perfect example of the beta males of Hbot and insufferable bitching.



Play this out....


He goes after in retaliation... what do you guys do? ***** about tariffs and consequences.


He says its old and you cant really pursue anything.... he is a cuck.


At the end of the day it has nothing to do with Donald Trump and everything to do with the people who *****.

Try to enjoy your day.

You read like someone that is unwell.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Read our subscribers' comments during and after Clemson's loss to Miami
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson Football Game Day Nuggets