Predictions, Re: Tomorrow's Polls

Joey Bags

All-American
Sep 21, 2019
5,175
5,311
1
FYI, Ohio State was missing their center. Still, a good result for Maryland, all things considered.

ETA: sorry, didn't mean to sound like an a-hole. I was agreeing with you...
All good guy! In this league teams find a way to win down a player so I absolutely count this as a good win for MD. I still remember when Minnesota beat us with all backups.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games