Basketball Predicting the Big Ten Tournament

mildone_rivals

Heisman
Dec 19, 2011
55,607
51,273
0
I don't much care what happens in any games other than the ones Rutgers plays in. And I prefer to think that, if Rutgers gets comfortable shooting in the Gainbridge Fieldhouse, and if they can play at or close to their best games on D and rebounding, then it's not at all crazy to see Rutgers winning the whole thing.

Most Big Ten teams can beat most other ones on any given day. But I think RU, when firing on all cylinders (which has been admittedly inconsistent this year) is a very good team. Only thing holding them back from greatness has been the inconsistency.

The BIG tournament would be a great time to find the consistency as a warm up for the NCAAs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TRU2RU_rivals

zappaa

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
75,689
92,773
103
I prefer playing Iowa over Michigan, OSU, Wisconsin, Illinois or Purdue.
I think we match up better against them and can advance.
Hell, they may not even get to us.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana