2-2. Lose to Vandy to blow the momentum. Win the next two to get everybody’s hopes up, then lose to Ole Miss to deflate them again.
4-0 and everyone was 100% behind Howland all along and knew he was going to get it going**
2-2. UF and Mississippi. Ben can't ever seem to beat Mississippi when he needs to
I see mcdawg22 has already kind of beat me to this, but I had already answered it in my head, so here goes:@Vandy
Texas A&M
Florida
Ole Miss
I say 3-1.
I haven’t watched y’all play, so what is your post defense like? Because we can’t shoot worth a ****. We are pretty good defensively, and can score in the paint, but if y’all can take that away (and I’m assuming you can with Ado), then all you will have to do is make a few shots.
I’m disappointed in where we are so far, in year 3 of Kermit, I won’t lie about it. I also think we’ve got a lot of potential, but we sure aren’t reaching it.
Don’t worry, we will help one of your random scrubs have a career day shooting the three. I’m still mad about the Blake Hinson game two years ago.
4-0
Howland learned in the U.K. OT fiasco that he needed more guard play. D Smith needs more minutes and we are better when he plays more.
I’m an eternal optimist.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor