AD
LBJ
Rondo
JJ Redick
Kuzma
No idea who they’ll have on the bench, but this team would be really good.
LBJ
Rondo
JJ Redick
Kuzma
No idea who they’ll have on the bench, but this team would be really good.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:2 posters from this board
Lebron
AD
Kuzma
I think we might be at the end of the GS run.If Chris Paul gets traded and GS dips due to injuries the LAL have a path to the WCF.
We really don’t know but I do know that the pelicans will freaking suck
Yes. Why did you change your name again KWilt?Lul. Will they suck more than these last 7 seasons with AD?
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU