Precinct 913

TheBigBadDawg

Redshirt
Jan 27, 2009
427
0
0
Great article about the whole secondary, not just Banks, including the Banks/Slay nickname: Precinct 913. Might be Germans, but I hadn't heard it before, and I love it. I love the attitude this secondary's got. Hopefully they'll keep playing with it all year.
 

Incognegro

Redshirt
Nov 30, 2008
3,037
0
0
I was thinking about making a post on this too... I really like that nick name. Still reading the article, but that name really stuck to me.
 

BentBulldawg

Redshirt
Oct 2, 2012
3
0
0
I like the nickname, but prefer to think of Slay, Banks, Whitley, and Broomfield as...
The Four Horsemen of the aPICKalypse!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list