Prayers need for a young man.

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
A young man that goes to church with me is going through a tough time right now. He has a wonderful family and their support is tops but I'm asking my friends here to either pray for him and his family and if you don't pray hope he and his family can get through this. OFC
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
Thoughts and prayers to you and the young mans family. As a born again Christian it's the best decision I ever made.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Have not heard any up dates on the young man and it may be a while before I do. Don't stop praying. His first name is Adam. OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
  3. 03 Deacons Illustrated Football My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech