Prayer’s needed

gojvc

All-American
Feb 5, 2005
28,744
7,273
0
My son and I have it. I started feeling a little crappy last night. The boy had tested positive Wednesday so I pretty much knew. I tested positive earlier today. I’m definitely kinda feeling like *** crack tonight but I only have a moderate temperature and no trouble breathing at all. My son and I are both low risk so we should be ok.
 

NoDef

All-American
Sep 1, 2001
5,170
7,125
113
Prayers for all of you. I've been around a few years and have seen nothing like this. Could be a 85 year old with not much more than a cold and a 45 year old put on a vent. I've had family with it and they would call me one day feeling great and the next day visiting the ER. It was a new symptom every day. Just a crap shot what the next day was bringing. Hopefully all involved has a mild case.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  2. 02 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend