Pray for Tre...

Voldukie

Junior
Mar 14, 2002
694
397
0
 

rob5894

Redshirt
May 18, 2005
303
44
0
QUOTE="pisgah101, post: 11313294, member: 804"]The new guy calling you a troll :oops:[/QUOTE]

I’ve probably been on this board as long as anyone. I just never post. The reason I did post, everyone was freaking out. I got that information from someone within the athletic department.
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
QUOTE="pisgah101, post: 11313294, member: 804"]The new guy calling you a troll :oops:

I’ve probably been on this board as long as anyone. I just never post. The reason I did post, everyone was freaking out. I got that information from someone within the athletic department.[/QUOTE]


Maybe you should post a little more often to get to know us. Then you will be able time know who are the regulars are here and where our loyalty lies. Not trying to give you a hard time though. OFC
 

jcdevilfan

Senior
Jan 29, 2017
548
737
0
https://247sports.com/college/duke/...y-update-duke-blue-devils-virginia-127992897/

Looks like Tre even practiced yesterday. So awesome but I hope he doesn’t get rushed back and gets hurt again down the road.

Absolutely great news! I have gone from gut-shot to having new hope for the season.
I don't believe "K" will take the chance of playing him Saturday, because one shot to the shoulder would end his season, and there is far too much to play for to risk it. Hopefully, a week or two and he will be healed. Thank you Basketball Gods, for letting everyone know that "IT'S GONNA BE OK"!
Go Duke!
OFC
 

Duke937

Senior
Mar 20, 2017
407
513
0
Thank god. I was on the ledge there for a few days. We were due for good injury news.
I was right there with ya. To the high of the Florida State game. To the news Cam was out (i was hoping he’d stay hot, was looking forward to him shooting over the zone) to the worst possible thing in Tre getting hurt like 5 minuets in. I didn’t even want to watch that game anymore. I was pretty disgruntled the next 2 days until we heard some news.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1