Yeah he was great. But lets see him play like that tomorrow against a pretty decent Arizona State team. And lets see him play like that throughout SEC. Or against KU or UL. Then he'll have done something.
How did you completely misunderstand what they meant when they commented on your timing?Your kidding right? what time is the right time to have an opinion on an essential meaningless discussion board.... It's just an opinion. For heavens sake if our discussions here have any influence on play then I am just dumbfounded.
It's just a discussion board.
And Silents...is that really you? I am amazed at your comment.....you are much better than that.
Yes, he is.I know I'll get called out on this, but since Poy is a 4th year graduate student, but missed most of last year to knee injury, is he technically eligible for a redshirt year?
10 and 6 was pretty good in 19 minutes because of the injury in the first half. He played crazy hard and had the play of the game with that ridiculous dunk. Hopefully this is a trend. With Passive Alex, this team can still be good. But with Beast Alex, this team can be great.
He gets stripped way too much though after a rebound. He needs to learn to grab the ball like it stole his girl/wallet/car/cell phone
got called out for his play at ucla and justifiably so but I didn't see a thread commending him for his tremendous effort tonight . It wasn't just a lesser opponent either , Alex was active and took it upon himself to be assertive . That's the Poythress I know he can be , that's the Poythress we need him to be . So I'm going to give credit where it's due and recognize an outstanding effort .
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime