Powhatan vs. Charlottesville

Aug 19, 2012
1,179
220
0
Too much Powhatan...it is early though. I thought I just heard an announcement of a score 14-8 Western? I know that is early but really..W.A. is awful.
 
Aug 19, 2012
1,179
220
0
Final 28-14. Same Ole Same Ole Charlottesville. 5-5 Looking more realistic now. As I said they are improved but too much hype early in the year on this team.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: hamspear
Aug 19, 2012
1,179
220
0
It was a good game. I do not think they both played. I could be wrong my eyes are not as good and I tend to watch teams up front more then I should.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results