From the models I've seen that were released this morning, its supposed to hit the panhandle and then take a more northwesterly turn due to a high over our area and a front to the west. Of course there are outliers too but this thing has been nerve wracking to keep up with to say the least.Some weather people have been talking about it for a couple weeks. I can't ever recall a storm taking this long to develop. I'm hoping the European model is more correct and it takes a more westerly track.
I live several hours south of Tampa Bay (though I used to live there) and I just walked outside -- didn't see anything so I came back inside. Will file another report if I see a hurricane.
Thanks @TheRev, but I think my fellow Gamecocks would prefer I walk outside and give it a "look-see." However, I will not be able to provide barometric readings and wind speeds will be an estimation.Mike's Weather Page... powered by Firman Power Equipment!
spaghettimodels.com
Do people still feel it in their corns?Thanks @TheRev, but I think my fellow Gamecocks would prefer I walk outside and give it a "look-see." However, I will not be able to provide barometric readings and wind speeds will be an estimation.
Can't speak for everyone but my weather prognostications became less accurate when I chose to wear corn-encompassing shoes.Do people still feel it in their corns?
GamecockCentral Football
Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Florida Gators
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
Star power: South Carolina football vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Basketball
South Carolina men's basketball tipoff times, TV information announced
GamecockCentral Football
'He hit a gear': Kendal Briles evaluates LaNorris Sellers' latest performance
GamecockCentral Football
An updated look at South Carolina football's top roster talent in the On3 Impact Rankings