Watching the ESPN Selection Show. 64 programs going dancing. A lot of good players in the tourney. If we could just a couple of really great recruits?I'm guessing that we don't have one, right?
Waiting now to see if we get a WNIT bid which is likely.I'm guessing that we don't have one, right?
RU Women's Hoops has tweeted that they are waiting for the WNIT brackets. First round will be played Mar 16, 17 or 18.They certainly will be offered a WNIT bid, and I'm hoping they take it.
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics