Posting

ransdellmccauley

Redshirt
Apr 11, 2023
15
19
3
Hi @BenSherman

Appreciate all you do. I am a premium subscriber but I am not allowed to post on the premium message boards. I can see all of them and read premium content so just wanted to see if there is an extra tier or why that may be disabled.

Reason for asking is, I am attending Grayson vs. Collins Hill tonight and wanted to share information on Travis Burgess and Lawrence Brown with the IC community. Thanks!
 

BenSherman

Heisman
Staff member
May 30, 2022
10,539
89,098
113
I’ve submitted this to customer support to get fixed. Likely just a case of when subscribing it wasn’t linked to IC.
 

HeelRaiderMBD

Sophomore
Nov 14, 2022
68
186
21
Hi @BenSherman, I was a subscriber previously to on3 as well through NCPreps and I have the same issue as ransdellmccauley. I have premium access, but cannot post to the premium boards. I've emailed on3 support, but they have not responded in over 1 week to my inquiry. Any help appreciated, thank you!
 

BenSherman

Heisman
Staff member
May 30, 2022
10,539
89,098
113
Hi @BenSherman, I was a subscriber previously to on3 as well through NCPreps and I have the same issue as ransdellmccauley. I have premium access, but cannot post to the premium boards. I've emailed on3 support, but they have not responded in over 1 week to my inquiry. Any help appreciated, thank you!
You can only post on the premium boards of the site you're signed up to. So in this case you can access the NC Preps premium boards.

The system doesn't allow subscriptions to more than one On3 site at a time.

Did you ask On3 to switch it to an Inside Carolina subscription? If so, please forward me that email you sent them and I can follow up.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football How Bill Belichick and Bobby Petrino are Communicating to Run UNC's Offense
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Baseball Carolina Baseball's Talented Roster Puzzle - Scott Forbes Fall Interview
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Senate Passes Protect College Sports Act; What It Means for UNC
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Basketball How Neoklis Avdalas Sees Himself Fitting Into UNC's Backcourt
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Top Sophomore Grant Duggins Visits Carolina Basketball