Poster ages

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
I'll be 65 next month.
A fan for as long as I can remember...wait a minute, that was just last night.:cool: Actually since 1964...I think.

OFC

Dang, I wasn't lying when I said I couldn't remember! I remember Heyman playing (for a couple of seasons), so that has to put me back to at least '62 or '63.
In my defense it's been a tough year. That's my reason and I'm sticking to it!

OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
  2. 02 Deacons Illustrated Football My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment