Post press conference thoughts?

SBDawg

Redshirt
Oct 15, 2019
77
0
0
Y'all feel any better after hearing that we were one positive test away from having to postpone the vandy game? Also we got a little more of what makes Mike, Mike. His no comment comment on the virus and protocols was interesting and I'm fairly certain I'm on the same side of that debate. All the while some of you will still complain about the performance of the team, you have to give him the time to get the system in place. This year may not even be a year zero for Leach. Dealing with all the BS of corona, no spring, guys not buying in or leaving for various reasons. Add that to the fact that he didn't exactly inherit an all star team and I don't see why some of you are already to fire the man. It will be interesting to see where this experiment goes. We all hope it works out obviously, I think it does pay off in the long run. We're not gonna contend year end and year out ever. But if we can be different we will hit on something every now and then. I think Mike leach will be the first coach since croom to beat bama. We're not winning any national titles in football anytime soon but we will be ok.
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar