Post 3rd Round Scores Here!!

theKidd#12

All-American
Feb 17, 2015
5,142
9,220
61
Meet me at halftime in front of sheriff's cars by brick building?
I would brother but I'm sitting in Lazyboy at house. Too brisk for me and wife tonight. Sounds like game could possibly shape up as a barn burner. I spent this afternoon in tree until dark and she said too cold to go when I got in house.
 

GreyGod623

All-Conference
Nov 24, 2012
1,051
1,172
113
I would brother but I'm sitting in Lazyboy at house. Too brisk for me and wife tonight. Sounds like game could possibly shape up as a barn burner. I spent this afternoon in tree until dark and she said too cold to go when I got in house.
Too bad. Would like to have met you
 
  • Like
Reactions: theKidd#12
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  2. 02 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  4. 04 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6