Post 2A Week 7 Scores!

FHJackets90

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2018
1,853
2,541
113
Monroe 21
Forest Hills 0
Halftime

Absolute pathetic by FH. Gifted them two TDs when they snapped a punt over the punters head into endzone. Then the Monroe threw up a lame duck and our two defenders tripped over each other.
 

FHJackets90

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2018
1,853
2,541
113
I'm a former Deputy Sheriff here in Union County so I talked to a couple of officers when I got out. Two girls started a fight on the home side then more got involved and a brawl ensued. Someone hollered gun and people went running everywhere. Unable to regain control after that. There's about 6 minutes left 3rd Quarter score 28-0 Monroe game called.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7