Shurb-daddy!!
That's a lot of moves for a ''successful'' OC.To anyone having concern, I would point out that Briles has been Offensive Coordinator at:
Baylor for his Dad, Art;
Florida Atlantic for Lane Kiffin;
Houston;
Florida State;
Arkansas and
TCU.
If his production and reputation was similar to Satterfield/Loggains/Shula, would he have been hired over and over and over again as Offensive Coordinator? I don't think so.
I have been thinking same thing,everytime they bring up a decent OC it's like a misdirection and Beamer goes totally opposite.They're not gonna get Briles, too cutting edge. Beamer's looking for another boring fossil.
This is just smoke to excite the fanbase for a little while.
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: Jezelle Banks sets top three, commitment date
GamecockCentral Football
Sunday injury update on South Carolina DB Quay'Sheed Scott
GamecockCentral Football
Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky