Positives from Mizzou game

fwm

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2025
42
12
8
The offense looked good in the first half. Sellers was on target,
and threw some beautiful passes. Receivers Jacob and Rowe
matched Sellers excellence with their touchdown catches.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,763
17,650
113
If you told me we would end up with -9 yards rushing, I would have assumed we would get plastered. So I guess it says something good that we kept it close?
 

kidrobinski

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2004
1,501
1,334
113
Athletic inequality in most of those cases, it appeared to me.
Could be; could be not. The point in that post you quoted was that the poster I had quoted was attempting to deflect any positivity regarding Sellers by stating two of his throws 'should have been' picks (one of which was due to being hit while throwing.) But, as I posted and contrasted, they weren't. That's football.
 

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,562
8,738
113
Could be; could be not. The point in that post you quoted was that the poster I had quoted was attempting to deflect any positivity regarding Sellers by stating two of his throws 'should have been' picks (one of which was due to being hit while throwing.) But, as I posted and contrasted, they weren't. That's football.
My remark was without regard to Sellers whatsoever. I opined that the broken tackles had mostly to do with the superior athleticism of the tackle-breakers. It certainly looked that way.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina DL Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy 'trending in the right direction'
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football ESPN analytic projects final score for South Carolina-Kentucky
  3. 03 TheBigSpur South Carolina Football Look to Limit Kentucky Offense
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Baseball Recruiting 'Dream come true': RHP Bradley Anderson's fascinating full-circle journey to South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina secondary moving forward after difficult start to conference play