I was starting to think they might T him up.He has cried the entire first half, he’s lucky they’ve not called the holds on EVERY cutter we send to the rim.
He’s been on the hot seat. I can’t imagine he makes it more than another season at Oklahoma.I think the guy can coach
there will only ever be one tom crean. clappy for life.Gives 100% Tom Crean vibes... Stalking the sideline, walking onto the court n the way he is always begging/bitching for calls. Yuck.
there will only ever be one tom crean. clappy for life.
Losses Fears, Goodine, Moore, Godwin, Elvis, and Taylor Jr. so he'll have to hit the portal hard in the off season.He’s been on the hot seat. I can’t imagine he makes it more than another season at Oklahoma.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt