Portal time for Stewart?

Dabo's Weenie

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2024
964
1,021
93
Please tell me y’all know this is a satirical poster, right?

I don't know the guy at all, was just made aware of it and since I didn't know the veracity of the post, I put the question mark at the end and also made the above comment about it being genuine or not.

If it's a joke post, then my comment was correct - time has indeed told whether it was genuine or not. 😁 (y)
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,615
1,594
113
I don't know the guy at all, was just made aware of it and since I didn't know the veracity of the post, I put the question mark at the end and also made the above comment about it being genuine or not.

If it's a joke post, then my comment was correct - time has indeed told whether it was genuine or not. 😁 (y)
I know man, but, in this day and age it takes like 20 seconds to fact check something. - This may turn out to be true, but literally no one else is reporting this. That's a huge clue. Probably #fakenews
 
  • Like
Reactions: hillna2

Dabo's Weenie

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2024
964
1,021
93
I know man, but, in this day and age it takes like 20 seconds to fact check something. - This may turn out to be true, but literally no one else is reporting this. That's a huge clue. Probably #fakenews

Sorry, I don't live this stuff and with all the "fake news" out there, who do I believe when fact-checking? :unsure:

You did see the question mark at the end of my post, right? I figured someone more involved/connected would straighten it out - and I was right! (y)

If it makes you feel better, you can have the paycheck I got for the story. 😄
 
  • Love
Reactions: I4CtheFuture

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,615
1,594
113
Sorry, I don't live this stuff and with all the "fake news" out there, who do I believe when fact-checking? :unsure:

You did see the question mark at the end of my post, right? I figured someone more involved/connected would straighten it out - and I was right! (y)

If it makes you feel better, you can have the paycheck I got for the story. 😄
It's all good. Like I said, may turn out to be true but I doubt it.

All I did was type in "Stewart enters transfer portal" into google and looked at the results...... and there really wasn't any results except for that clown trying to get clicks. (Not you, the originator of the fake news) - From there, it was just common sense that "this is probably not true, because no one with any credibility is reporting it."

If it was true, there'd be 942 links from ESPN, CBS, etc..... immediately. ~ Probably. :ROFLMAO:
 

Dabo's Weenie

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2024
964
1,021
93
It's all good. Like I said, may turn out to be true but I doubt it.

All I did was type in "Stewart enters transfer portal" into google and looked at the results...... and there really wasn't any results except for that clown trying to get clicks. (Not you, the originator of the fake news) - From there, it was just common sense that "this is probably not true, because no one with any credibility is reporting it."

If it was true, there'd be 942 links from ESPN, CBS, etc..... immediately. ~ Probably. :ROFLMAO:

I'm not butthurt - sorry if it seemed like that - I thought the closing comment made that clear. 😄 I'm here to discuss and laugh... and usually more of the laughs since none of this is anything to take seriously since it simply, completely and totally entertainment for me. I'm not financially or physically invested in it. (y)
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,615
1,594
113
I'm not butthurt - sorry if it seemed like that - I thought the closing comment made that clear. 😄 I'm here to discuss and laugh... and usually more of the laughs since none of this is anything to take seriously since it simply, completely and totally entertainment for me. I'm not financially or physically invested in it. (y)
No, not at all. I thought you might actually need help figuring out how to fact check something. Lol.
 

groovy

Redshirt
May 3, 2026
11
8
3
I don't know the guy at all, was just made aware of it and since I didn't know the veracity of the post, I put the question mark at the end and also made the above comment about it being genuine or not.

If it's a joke post, then my comment was correct - time has indeed told whether it was genuine or not. 😁 (y)
The guy literally says on his page that he is a satirical poster.
 

Dabo's Weenie

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2024
964
1,021
93
The guy literally says on his page that he is a satirical poster.

I was sent the snip, not his page, and I don't see anything on the snip that would reveal that. Does that get me out of jail or am I going to have to do a stretch in social media purgatory? 😄
 

Piscis

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2001
25,832
3,423
113
We definitely don't want Stewart on the opposing line of scrimmage. :eek:
You don't have to worry about that. He isn't going anywhere. Beamer caved with the one game suspension. Stewart knows he can do whatever he wants now. He will finish the season and go to the NFL. He isn't transferring anywhere.
 

Dabo's Weenie

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2024
964
1,021
93
You don't have to worry about that. He isn't going anywhere. Beamer caved with the one game suspension. Stewart knows he can do whatever he wants now. He will finish the season and go to the NFL. He isn't transferring anywhere.

Where is it confirmed that Beamer has settled on a one-game suspension? What I saw was a report saying that in addition to the indefinite suspension handed out by Beamer, the university and SEC issued a one-game suspension.
The SEC/USC one-game suspension sounds like one of those "me too" formalities to put them on record as having done something.

Maybe he can clarify at his presser today.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3USC1801

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,831
17,738
113
Where is it confirmed that Beamer has settled on a one-game suspension? What I saw was a report saying that in addition to the indefinite suspension handed out by Beamer, the university and SEC issued a one-game suspension.
The SEC/USC one-game suspension sounds like one of those "me too" formalities to put them on record as having done something.

Maybe he can clarify at his presser today.

Yeah, I took that statement just to mean that the league wanted at least a 1 game suspension and we are satisfying them.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said during Sunday teleconference following Kentucky loss
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Sunday injury update on South Carolina DB Quay'Sheed Scott