Looks like John’s friend might have got Popes number. Appeared to be putting something in his phone.?
Grad assistant if he is taking classesDid Wall actually graduate? Can’t be on staff if he didn’t graduate yet.
Yes ! Very important ! John Wall was the first nationally preeminent high school player to sign with the 'Cats after the BCG era. Wall, Cousins, and Bledsoe led the change back to respectability. Brandon Knight, Doron Lamb, and Terrance Jones continued the trend in the following year.I love this!
Great point.John Wall was like Mashburn. Both were significant turning points to new eras.
He will always be significant.
Ha! I had to do a double take on the Thread Title, with it rhyming with “Pope John Paul” and allI thought they made, voted, annointed, whatever they do to make John Wall the new Pope….
It all depends on what you're seeing. Like, I see your username and automatically think you're a Cal homer Fxck boi but thats just what I'm seeing...see how that works?That was awkward
You were looking at Pope's leg? WTF?Look at Pope’s leg. That isn’t supreme confidence
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days