Poor oppressed woman

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
105
60
7
Did anyone else see what this lady had to do to keep this white man in line last night.
I sure hope the wnba bans this man from the area for that terrifying pointer finger.
#thugsaregonnathug
 

Rastafarian

All-Conference
Aug 21, 2025
1,475
2,161
113
That fat hillbilly was terrified. I think all athletes should be entitled to beat the **** out of one fan per year. It would keep people from acting like idiots in the stands.
 

firegiver

Heisman
Sep 10, 2007
74,465
21,611
113
It’s saying that she won’t be in any trouble from the wbna for what she did.
I bet you some not as popular white woman does this and she gets suspended.
The WNBA is politics.
Oh... so its just like make believe time where we make up stories to share with each other about things that didn't happen?
Im not a WNBA fan so I didn't have any context for any of this stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: flotiger

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
105
60
7
Oh... so its just like make believe time where we make up stories to share with each other about things that didn't happen?
Im not a WNBA fan so I didn't have any context for any of this stuff.
You don’t need to be a fan to realize the WNBA is surrounded by politics. Race/gender issues is the WNBA. The product itself is horrible.
 

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
105
60
7
I see that the player received a technical foul for un sportsman (woman?) like conduct.
But I see in your narrative you've somehow created a victim out of the fan for consequences that he never received.

Are you a Maga dude by chance?
I’m a common sense dude that doesn’t follow commands of a political party.
Do you really not see the issue with a player storming a fan just because he pointed at her? Do you really not realize they won’t suspend her because of who she is? Thats politics.
 

Rastafarian

All-Conference
Aug 21, 2025
1,475
2,161
113
I’m a common sense dude that doesn’t follow commands of a political party.
Do you really not see the issue with a player storming a fan just because he pointed at her? Do you really not realize they won’t suspend her because of who she is? Thats politics.

 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,689
5,459
113
Thats a weird transition but not at all. Although she is much more manly than you are. She’s 6’4 and 200 ish pounds. I’m guessing you 5’6 150 pounds.

It's a bad look when all of your comebacks rely on imaginary things that were (not) said, or that (don't) exist.

Here, we have a fan standing up, pointing, and yelling a whole lot of something at a player. We've seen this many times before, in a number of sports, including ones involving the male gender. Sometimes, depending on the circumstances, athletes take exception, and either go after that fan, talk back to that fan, or ask to have that fan dealt with by security. Very rarely, in these circumstances, does the athlete suffer any consequences, unless they initiate physical contact, or if they, themselves, say something inappropriate/objectionable. So, your entire hypothesis - that this athlete won't face repercussions because this is a "woman/man" thing and the WNBA is all about politics, falls on its face before your imagined scenario even has a chance to happen/not happen.

But since you, in the absence of actual reality backing your claim, decide to make it about how you think women should be punished for standing up to a man ... we now have the "weird transition," which was actually perfectly logical.
 
Last edited:

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,689
5,459
113
Says the guy the just posted this a half hour ago. You can’t make this stuff up.

I literally explained the logical syllogism that supports my comment in the post you partially quoted.

Again, you just aren't any fun, because you're SO stupid that you don't have any ability to understand just how dumb you are. You can't understand the consequences of your actions/thoughts, and you lack the ability to conform your conduct to rationality. Essentially, you're logically insane.

This kind of exchange is only fun, even as a diversion, if the opponent is at least somewhat rational and logical. Otherwise, it's like punching tissue paper. As such, you'll likely be going on ignore sooner rather than later.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DailyBuck7

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
105
60
7
Here, we have a fan standing up, pointing, and yelling a whole lot of something at a player. We've seen this many times before, in a number of sports, including ones involving the male gender. Sometimes, depending on the circumstances, athletes take exception, and either go after that fan, talk back to that fan, or ask to have that fan dealt with by security. Very rarely, in these circumstances, does the athlete suffer any consequences, unless they initiate physical contact, or if they, themselves, say something inappropriate/objectionable. So, your entire hypothesis - that this athlete won't face repercussions because this is a "woman/man" thing and the WNBA is all about politics, falls on its face before your imagined scenario even has a chance to happen/not happen.

But since you, in the absence of actual reality backing your claim, decide to make it about how you think women should be punished for standing up to a man ... ergo, the "weird transition" which was actually perfectly logical.
You should do some research before letting your keyboard warrior instincts set in.
if you had done so, you’d already know that they did some questioning about this guy and came to the conclusion that he did absolutely nothing wrong and was allowed to go back to his seat after questioning him and the fans around him.
if I were him, in be pissed that this thing that charged after him caused him to miss part of the game that he paid to watch. All because she couldn’t stand a white male pointing his finger at him.
 

firegiver

Heisman
Sep 10, 2007
74,465
21,611
113
I’m a common sense dude that doesn’t follow commands of a political party.
Do you really not see the issue with a player storming a fan just because he pointed at her? Do you really not realize they won’t suspend her because of who she is? Thats politics.
um, no. this is your politics, nobody else's. You are on here begging the question, but theres no issue to address. The player was hit with the technical foul. What else is there to even talk about? Are you alleging she assaulted someone? She didn't.
You are just doing identity politics.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dpic73

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,689
5,459
113
You should do some research before letting your keyboard warrior instincts set in.
if you had done so, you’d already know that they did some questioning about this guy and came to the conclusion that he did absolutely nothing wrong and was allowed to go back to his seat after questioning him and the fans around him.
if I were him, in be pissed that this thing that charged after him caused him to miss part of the game that he paid to watch. All because she couldn’t stand a white male pointing his finger at him.

That the fan was found to have done nothing wrong has no bearing on anything I said. This is what I'm talking about ... you just can't process information at the level of even an average human. Something is obviously not right with you, on a fundamental level, and you're just not fun to deal with, because you just can't make coherent or logical arguments.
 

Fasteddie24

Senior
Dec 8, 2023
384
426
63
Key Details of the Rule
    • Boundary Definition: The rulebook explicitly defines the first row of seats as the absolute beginning of the stands. Crossing or stepping into that first row constitutes entering the stands.
    • Exceptions: The rule does not apply if a player is attempting to keep a live ball in play, or if natural playing momentum carries them off the court and into the seating area.
    • Consequences: Beyond automatic game ejection for deliberate entry, incidents are automatically referred to WNBA Basketball Operations, which can trigger additional fines or multi-game suspensions.
    SHE WASN'T EVEN EJECTED!
 

SlipDrip

All-Conference
May 26, 2015
1,833
4,429
113
That fat hillbilly was terrified. I think all athletes should be entitled to beat the **** out of one fan per year. It would keep people from acting like idiots in the stands.
Pointing isn’t acting like an idiot. The idiot is the woman that tackled another player then went at a fan. I would have made sure to get that immature woman triggered enough to hit me so I could then sue. Only thing that man did wrong was submit to a bully
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gibbs6

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
105
60
7
That the fan was found to have done nothing wrong has no bearing on anything I said. This is what I'm talking about ... you just can't process information at the level of even an average human. Something is obviously not right with you, on a fundamental level, and you're just not fun to deal with, because you just can't make coherent or logical arguments.
It has everything to do with what you are saying. You stated the fan was in the wrong and the player had every right to do what they did. That was proven to be wrong.
Are you really going to tell me it’s “normal” for someone to storm after someone like they want to fight just because someone pointed at them.
Let’s not forget she’s playing a sport where some minor heckling is part of the game/environment. Do we need to turn this into tennis or golf where they need complete silence?
 

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
105
60
7
That fat hillbilly was terrified. I think all athletes should be entitled to beat the **** out of one fan per year. It would keep people from acting like idiots in the stands.
Typical left, promoting violence.
Then of course he would cry until no end when he is the fan that is piss pounded.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fasteddie24

flotiger

All-Conference
Dec 24, 2011
1,560
2,431
113
I’m a common sense dude that doesn’t follow commands of a political party.
Do you really not see the issue with a player storming a fan just because he pointed at her? Do you really not realize they won’t suspend her because of who she is? Thats politics.
Are you though?
 

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
105
60
7
Oh, I don’t reply directly to him. I reply to others regarding him….
It’s the Mclovin little bi.tch way of talking to me. Don’t actually talk directly to his face, talk about him behind his back.
also I couldn’t care less if you reply directly to me. I’m simply relaying that @TomKakert said you guys weren’t supposed to talk to me. On the Iowa site or the Orange site.
 

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
105
60
7
I see that the player received a technical foul for un sportsman (woman?) like conduct.
But I see in your narrative you've somehow created a victim out of the fan for consequences that he never received.

Are you a Maga dude by chance?
The consequences he never received? He was taken away and questioned and missed part of the game that I assume he paid money to watch. All because someone was up in her feelings about being pointed at.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fasteddie24

firegiver

Heisman
Sep 10, 2007
74,465
21,611
113
The consequences he never received? He was taken away and questioned and missed part of the game that I assume he paid money to watch. All because someone was up in her feelings about being pointed at.
oh no. an investigation? terrible stuff.
 

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
105
60
7
oh no. an investigation? terrible stuff.
Haha. Says the guy that most likely has cried about a minority being investigated by ICE or other law enforcement.
Here this guy is getting the same treatment because he’s a white male with a finger. Only difference is that this guy paid money to be there. Oh and it seems he complied. That must be where he made his mistake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fasteddie24

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,689
5,459
113
It has everything to do with what you are saying. You stated the fan was in the wrong and the player had every right to do what they did.

I said neither of these things. You're either illiterate, or just a liar. I simply reiterated, generically, what happened, and what has happened in the past in similar circumstances (similar insofar as they involved player/fan interactions/reactions) and I applied no blame, or lack thereof, to anyone.

That was proven to be wrong.
Are you really going to tell me it’s “normal” for someone to storm after someone like they want to fight just because someone pointed at them.

I didn't opine on this at all. Again with your imaginary happenings.

Let’s not forget she’s playing a sport where some minor heckling is part of the game/environment. Do we need to turn this into tennis or golf where they need complete silence?

We know you should be pretending that this board is tennis or golf, and you should be completely silent.
 

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
105
60
7
I said neither of these things. You're either illiterate, or just a liar. I simply reiterated, generically, what happened, and what has happened in the past in similar circumstances (similar insofar as they involved player/fan interactions/reactions) and I applied no blame, or lack thereof, to anyone.
Do you actually comprehend anything you type or do you blackout while typing. You did in fact say those things.
You’re quote is below.
Here, we have a fan standing up, pointing, and yelling a whole lot of something at a player.

I didn't opine on this at all. Again with your imaginary happenings.
You said the player did nothing wrong. So again I ask you, is it totally normal or acceptable to charge after someone because they pointed at you?
We know you should be pretending that this board is tennis or golf, and you should be completely silent.
You should probably pretend you never found this board. Heck, I make fun of the Iowa libs but at least they can come with some facts and back up what they say instead of you flip flopping all over what you write.
 

flotiger

All-Conference
Dec 24, 2011
1,560
2,431
113
Awe man. I feel sorry for you if you think the product is great. It’s like watching a junior high boys game. I assume quality product moves too quickly for you to keep up.
Lol. Even at my advanced age I could probably take you 1 on 1. I enjoy watching the games. You don't. But we all know why you don't, and what you are.....even if you pretend otherwise and rationalize it's because of "the product".
 

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
105
60
7
Lol. Even at my advanced age I could probably take you 1 on 1. I enjoy watching the games. You don't. But we all know why you don't, and what you are.....even if you pretend otherwise and rationalize it's because of "the product".
I watch the NBA, heck even college basketball is starting to bore me.
Congrats on being able to take me in a game of 1 on 1 btw. I was never a great 1 on 1 player. I was more a defender and rebounder. Plus I haven’t played basketball much in about 10 years now. Doesn’t mean I can’t tell the difference between a quality product and a crap product.
 

firegiver

Heisman
Sep 10, 2007
74,465
21,611
113
Haha. Says the guy that most likely has cried about a minority being investigated by ICE or other law enforcement.
Here this guy is getting the same treatment because he’s a white male with a finger. Only difference is that this guy paid money to be there. Oh and it seems he complied. That must be where he made his mistake.
lol you don't seem to understand US law. Thats not my problem.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes