Poor Maxine

MaxCalifornia

Heisman
Apr 24, 2016
29,209
80,454
113
I’m not the little ***** sending threats in private messages, getting exposed for doing it and then claiming the person you threatened sent you some too.

🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣
Damn dude. Seek help. I hope you didn’t have sons or kids. I can screenshot about 20 messages you’ve tagged me in. Anyone can look at your crazy *** posting history.
 

CU1TruTiger4Life

Hall of Famer
Jul 9, 2001
47,386
161,191
98
 

BigTimeTiger

Heisman
Aug 17, 2008
10,497
14,141
0
Damn dude. Seek help. I hope you didn’t have sons or kids. I can screenshot about 20 messages you’ve tagged me in. Anyone can look at your crazy *** posting history.
PS those are called replies. The little button on the right says so.

🤣🤡
 

MaxCalifornia

Heisman
Apr 24, 2016
29,209
80,454
113
Not a conversation. Just a threat. Conversations go both ways. 🤡
LOL. You’ve been tagging me for weeks calling me names and being a douche, with this garbage and now I’m uttering threats? Again, it’s embarrassing that you played football at Clemson. You must have been the softest guy/girl on the team.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Mar 16, 2006
10,398
20,448
113
You stay in shape and don’t run your mouth at everything you don’t like. Most of all, you’re respectful and a good dude.
Thanks, man! I'm an arrogant *** sometimes, but I've become a better person as I've gotten older...still far from perfect.

Totally unrelated; I have to get more info on NIL...I just looked at the Pasadena Senior Games website and they are using my image. I want some click money. 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: MaxCalifornia

MaxCalifornia

Heisman
Apr 24, 2016
29,209
80,454
113
Thanks, man! I'm an arrogant *** sometimes, but I've become a better person as I've gotten older...still far from perfect.

Totally unrelated; I have to get more info on NIL...I just looked at the Pasadena Senior Games website and they are using my image. I want some click money. 🤣
That’s awesome 👏🏼
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Top 20 national recruit raves about Clemson visit
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here