Poor IU can't even compete with UNC. Off to another short run it n the tournament. So glad we have CAL
I wouldn't miss the opportunity to watch UNC or Indiana lose.Thank you for watching, tonight.
1987 :joy::100points:[thumb2]Thank you for watching, tonight.
The Movement seems to be constipated tonight....Thank you for watching, tonight.
Wrong. It's hilarious.Not really funny to watch UNC take IU apart. We couldn't beat them.
Speak for yourself. IU and clappy suck a mile of pole.Not really funny to watch UNC take IU apart. We couldn't beat them.
It's not fair to label them all methheads! I bet only half of them do meth. I mean half of them our heroin addicts, and while I'm sure they'd do both, since they don't work and feed their habits by scrapping metal, stealing, and collecting cans, they can only have one main addiction!Lol at their band, wearing those lame clownish Colonel Sanders outfits. I swear everything associated with those meth heads is stuck in the 80s, which is fitting since they haven't been relevant since 1987.
They'd be doing the same thing to us.This sucks. We are better than IU. Hard to watch.
Not really funny to watch UNC take IU apart. We couldn't beat them.
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky