To be honest, GTHC, there is not enough room on this site for all the excuses UNC has about or following a game. OFCOriginally posted by GTHC, GTH!:
I actually thought of Gerald when I was coming up with the poll, and then forgot to put him in it. I should have put AFAM and Mary Willingham in it too.
I'm with you Dirt. These kinds of threads give me bad vibes. I want the win first. Then we can gloat. Until then, I am staying out of this one.Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
This is a little premature for me. I'll give them hell...if we win. Hope everyone is right.
OFC
+1Originally posted by skysdad:
If we get beat NO EXCUSES. OFC
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games