POLL: Northwestern Tattoos

Do you have a NU tattoo?


  • Total voters
    0

CatManTrue

All-American
Oct 4, 2008
16,851
5,805
97
Neither of the female dermatologists were much interested in or knowledgeable about college football. One actually guessed that it was a Notre Dame tattoo! I only went to her once. One time I was in the E.R. and the doctor had the NCat logo on his hospital I.D. Of course I showed him the tattoo, and he was so excited he paged his wife who was a doc at the same hospital and she came over to the E.R. to check it out.
The natural solution to that incorrect guess was to add a U for good measure. At least you’d no longer have it confused with TSISB
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State