I agree about R.J. R. J . Is so talented and I feel we haven't the best yet. OFC If we have the thread I will explain my choice.Loved seeing that from him. But also want to point out that RJ was on pace for a quadruple double last night. 26/7/7/4 in 17 minutes!
Thanks for adding the poll. I hope everything is ok with Phil.The team made short work of Hat University. Best defense they’ve put on the floor in 8-10 years. Who do you got?
Thanks for adding the poll. I hope everything is ok with Phil.
But did RJ have any blown assists?
He also had 2 blown shots . Juse no excuse for that. OFCYep 3 blown assist, 3 blown rebounds, 6 blown blocks
Went with R.J. bc what he did in just 17 minutes is incredible i don’t care who you play.
Somehow RJ is not going to win a gameball again. I’m not sure what else he needs to do haha.
The numbers he put up in such a short playing time were ridiculous!!
With his normal minutes, he more than likely would have had a triple double. Might have flirted with a quadruple.
Worked out just fine in 2010. Maybe we can do a reverse Uncle Drew and get Jon back on the court.Man that Tre Jones is special. I see his name starting to pop up on mock drafts. NOOOOOOOOO! Guess we will be back to having no point guard next year. Please come back Tre
Worked out just fine in 2010. Maybe we can do a reverse Uncle Drew and get Jon back on the court.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6