1a. Matt
1b. Marques
1c. Frank
Also, I counted twice that Grayson was hit in the face? Any mention of that on social media?
Of course not Q. We never will. Everything done to Grayson is always unintentional. OFC
Or deserved according to some.
One of my tarhole "buddies" said Grayson intentionally slapped the Miami player in the face when he hurt his finger.....all I could say was just wow.Of course not Q. We never will. Everything done to Grayson is always unintentional. OFC
Yes, has to go to Matt. But Bolden is right up there. I honestly did not know he could play like that. His defense, especially in the second half, was simply outstanding. If he continues to play like that, we have a chance to go all the way this season.
I went Matt too, but like you said, Bolden did some things that up until now we had only heard he "could" do.
This might sound stupid, but better than his defense, better than his offense, even better than his aggressiveness? His demeanor. Basketball is fun. Marques, until last night, I don't recall having fun one time all season. Last night he did. And what's another best thing? We have a quick turnaround and are back at it tomorrow. Marques needs to carry it over while it's fresh in his mind.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6