Wichita st got hosed. Additional motivation for Gregg Marshall. I believe WSU returns their entire rotation for next season too so I don't expect them to go away quietly anytime soon.I think most of these games should be great. I am interested in seeing Northwestern in their first ever NCAA game.
When I saw Miami's name announced, I thought they would beat Kansas in the 2nd round (still do). But Mich St will be a tough out.
And Wichita St - Dayton might be the best game of the 1st round on paper. 2 major mid-major programs with great coaches. Both probably deserve an easier matchup.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN