Hottest cheerleaders??And if so, what is the theme?
1. Yes
![]()
2. No
![]()
Hottest cheerleaders??And if so, what is the theme?
1. Yes
![]()
2. No
![]()
This is more of a survey….![]()

...or Bruce Jenner's alter ego.Women collegiate athletes (cheerleading included).
Clarification: no Lia Thomas "women"
You need to go to your room and not come out until you can apologize for what you did.I’ll start with 2 of moms favs
![]()
vs
![]()
Maybe you should be in charge of the dude poll?Moms wants dudes. Can we stomach that? We should try
Please . . . make it stop!Maybe you should be in charge of the dude poll?
Why do they hire meteorologists? Nobody cares why the weather happens, we just want to know if it’s going to rain or snow. And they’re wrong anyway. Just let some hottie read from accuweatherHottest weather girl at your local tv station
Bob: You don't have a muffin. (I hope.)I’m ready. Scones and lattes, plus a load of Justin’s nut butter spread liberally on my muffin.
No. Hell no.Moms wants dudes. Can we stomach that? We should try
This ^^^^ young lady's bathing suit appears to be too small.
Hottest weather girl at your local tv station
Why do they hire meteorologists? Nobody cares why the weather happens, we just want to know if it’s going to rain or snow. And they’re wrong anyway. Just let some hottie read from accuweather
A car poll would do well, I think.Moms is sad but suggested I do a car poll. Thoughts?
If midnighter blesses it I’ll get on itA car poll would do well, I think.
You don’t need anyones permission to do a pollIf midnighter blesses it I’ll get on it
I think midnighter earned the space. Kissing the ring every now and again is good for youYou don’t need anyones permission to do a poll
He may own hot girl polls, but you can own hot dude and hot car polls…I think midnighter earned the space. Kissing the ring every now and again is good for you
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC