Yes… the theme needs to be about breasts!! After all, it is football season!
I can’t help but think that a poll like I suggested will be helpful to smoking my meat when the gates open!!I’m ready. Scones and lattes, plus a load of Justin’s nut butter spread liberally on my muffin.
I’m ready. Scones and lattes, plus a load of Justin’s nut butter spread liberally on my muffin.
I want Dua Lipa in a poll....I NEED Dua Lipa in a poll!
I can’t help but think that a poll like I suggested will be helpful to smoking my meat when the gates open!!
Perhaps you need to ask him how he keeps his meat moist after pounding it!How long does it take you to smoke your meat? Any tips to get most out of it?
Perhaps you need to ask him how he keeps his meat moist after pounding it!
Prolly someone who would use a hot dog as a straw for a beer. Demented.Who the hell voted “no”?
I want Dua Lipa in a poll....I NEED Dua Lipa in a poll!
here is my suggestion for a pole...
![]()
Depends on a) what time I get in the parking area b) how many b12 vitamins i took! Unfortunately...the smoker doesn't make it to the Beav anymore. When we went to the night games, my meat got smoked for about 6 hours..How long does it take you to smoke your meat? Any tips to get most out of it?
You mean you choose not to wear high heels?I could do that, but I choose not to.
Not me, but I almost did… since the question itself didn’t specify a poll of hotties or any type of poll specifically. It just asked if we were overdue for “a poll.” And since the question itself was a poll, by posting it Midnighter technically negated any condition of possibly being overdue for one at that moment.Who the hell voted “no”?
HeisenbergUncertainty Poll.Not me, but I almost did… since the question itself didn’t specify a poll of hotties or any type of poll specifically. It just asked if we were overdue for “a poll.” And since the question itself was a poll, by posting it Midnighter technically negated any condition of possibly being overdue for one at that moment.
It’s like the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. Or something.
Not me, but I almost did… since the question itself didn’t specify a poll of hotties or any type of poll specifically. It just asked if we were overdue for “a poll.” And since the question itself was a poll, by posting it Midnighter technically negated any condition of possibly being overdue for one at that moment.
It’s like the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. Or something.
One of the female members of this board.Who the hell voted “no”?
BWLion?One of the female members of this board.
How bout fav female athletes?
![]()
NoMoms wants dudes. Can we stomach that? We should try
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern