Defense played well today and he always has the secondary prepared. Impressive resume with NFL experience and a ring. Has done well everywhere he has been. IMHO he should get serious consideration for DC. Thoughts?
Agree and good recruiterDefense played well today and he always has the secondary prepared. Impressive resume with NFL experience and a ring. Has done well everywhere he has been. IMHO he should get serious consideration for DC. Thoughts?
Defense played well today and he always has the secondary prepared. Impressive resume with NFL experience and a ring. Has done well everywhere he has been. IMHO he should get serious consideration for DC. Thoughts?
Cade Klubnick will be an UFA. From where did you get this 1st round draft pick stuff?Secondary played extremely well against a 1st round draft pick QB.
Being a Jets fan, he could be a first round QB.Cade Klubnick will be an UFA. From where did you get this 1st round draft pick stuff?![]()
The Browns only drafted 2 QBs last year. They might be in the mix too.Being a Jets fan, he could be a first round QB.![]()
I remember that.any evidence that Poindexter even wants the DC job? After Diaz left, wasn’t he offered the position and turned it down, so they hired Tom Allen? He may just want to be a position coach
AP should have been the DC when they hired Tom Allen....and especially when they paid $3,000,000 for JK!Agree also. No need to go outside the program here to find someone competent. AP would be more than fine. He’s earned the chance. It may help with defensive roster retention also.
I don't recall him turning the position down but I also don't remember what I had for dinner a week ago. He was though the DC at UCONN. Maybe he is happy being a position coach, but again I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have landed position coach offer by now. That's why I think he maybe looking to step up to DC, either here or elsewhere.any evidence that Poindexter even wants the DC job? After Diaz left, wasn’t he offered the position and turned it down, so they hired Tom Allen? He may just want to be a position coach
any evidence that Poindexter even wants the DC job? After Diaz left, wasn’t he offered the position and turned it down, so they hired Tom Allen? He may just want to be a position coach
Understandable that you forgot about it because it never happened. Ridiculous to think he was offered the DC position and “turned it down”.I forgot about that!
He also may want to be somewhere other than State College. Reports are his house is listed for sale and he is cleaning out his office space. Stay tuned I guess.any evidence that Poindexter even wants the DC job? After Diaz left, wasn’t he offered the position and turned it down, so they hired Tom Allen? He may just want to be a position coach
He also may want to be somewhere other than State College. Reports are his house is listed for sale and he is cleaning out his office space. Stay tuned I guess.
My recollection is that his end goal was HC at Virginia. Not sure if that has changed with Virginia's current success, Hilarious to see an ACC team take belt to *** to and SEC team.I don't recall him turning the position down but I also don't remember what I had for dinner a week ago. He was though the DC at UCONN. Maybe he is happy being a position coach, but again I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have landed position coach offer by now. That's why I think he maybe looking to step up to DC, either here or elsewhere.
Dex is solid . This is interesting. Alamo Bowl Tuesday night at 8 pm
Dex is solid . This is interesting. Alamo Bowl Tuesday night at 8 pm
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?