He is big time, but his numbers weren't very good last year as a Freshman. Milton is a shifty runner and an accurate passer, although he has a funny release. POB has a huge arm and is a decent runner for such a big guy (230 lbs). I actually think POB would do well in an offense like the one Milton is inI don't think I'd assume that. I think Milton is way up there on completion percentage and QB rating.
He is big time, but his numbers weren't very good last year as a Freshman. Milton is a shifty runner and an accurate passer, although he has a funny release. POB has a huge arm and is a decent runner for such a big guy (230 lbs). I actually think POB would do well in an offense like the one Milton is inI don't think I'd assume that. I think Milton is way up there on completion percentage and QB rating.![]()
I don't think I'd assume that. I think Milton is way up there on completion percentage and QB rating.
Good points. Scott Frost's throwing mechanics were also garbage, but he managed to get it done. Lots of successful quarterbacks have had unorthodox throwing motions. Bernie Kosar and Billy Kilmer both had odd sidearm deliveries. Yet both were good. I could name a long list of others but you get the point.Milton's mechanics are absolute garbage but he is playing with a confidence and level way over his head. Makes good decisions, can tuck it and run it.
Good points. Scott Frost's throwing mechanics were also garbage, but he managed to get it done. Lots of successful quarterbacks have had unorthodox throwing motions. Bernie Kosar and Billy Kilmer both had odd sidearm deliveries. Yet both were good. I could name a long list of others but you get the point.
probably, but at 170lbs, he may need to add 35lbs.Gebbia is more mobile than POB, isn't he?
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference