I was told that the girls were to play at 11;00and the boys at 1;00pm. I went up at 12;00 and no one was at the school. Was it a home game?Yesterday afternoon
According to the schedule, the boys game began at 3:30 at PM. Maybe someone from PM could answer for sureI was told that the girls were to play at 11;00and the boys at 1;00pm. I went up at 12;00 and no one was at the school. Was it a home game?
When do the boys play their next home game?I’m sorry! I should have posted the change in the schedule. I completely forgot
Thanks Mike, but why the 5:30 start?Tomorrow at 5:30 vs. Covington
Mike, Thanks for your updates. They really come in handy.JV games across the district all start at 5:30. Also PM was scheduled to play at East Mont on Friday, that has been canceled due to school being closed next two days. Next home game is Tuesday vs Bath.
PM 48 - Covington 44 tonight
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)