PLAYOFF TICKETS

citylunch guru

Sophomore
May 19, 2021
77
123
0
Noticed the Athletic Department Lincolnton posted that Monroe will not accept cash . They will only take debit cards or persons online bought tickets. I wonder how many other games are doing the ticket sales this way ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maiden Creek

TVILLEDAWG2370

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2012
2,254
1,895
0
Not taking cash here either….the NWO is progressing nicely I see,Thomasville is not taking cash either
 

Wizard of the East

All-Conference
Jun 12, 2001
18,320
4,181
113
Noticed the Athletic Department Lincolnton posted that Monroe will not accept cash . They will only take debit cards or persons online bought tickets. I wonder how many other games are doing the ticket sales this way ?
We’ve done it 2 seasons now, online only
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7