I’m not joking, I seriously think Riverside could beat some 8 man teams with 6 guys hahaIn a 6-Man semifinal Riverside leads Hay Springs 74-12 and there's 0:38 remaining.....................
..............in the first half.
I’m not joking, I seriously think Riverside could beat some 8 man teams with 6 guys haha
20 -9 Boone.. extra point pending. Boone looks pretty good tonight
the first qt of the riverside game had to take at least 1.5 hours, at least the second half went fast, that is along drive home. as far a them beating some 8 man teams, yes they probably could because some 8 man teams are terrible but if they would play the mediocre or good ones not a chance. they do have 4-5 very good athletes on that squad and they know how to play the game well.
Huskerland Preps
Huskerland Bob's Saturday Morning Quarterback
Huskerland Preps
Huskerland Week 6 Top Tens: 11-Man
Huskerland Preps
Football Friday: More Unbeatens, East Butler at Shelby-Rising City
Huskerland Preps
Football Friday: Rising Med Valley to Challenge Arthur County
Huskerland Preps
Football Friday: Aurora at Scottsbluff in Class B Clash of Unbeatens