Saw this in an article yesterday. I think this puts the whole "band feud" thing to bed. It doesn't exist.
"King Gizz had arrived in New York just before Dingus, sponsored by a sizable grant through an Australian brewery’s battle of the bands. They’d electrified Michelle Cable, a veteran American booking agent who had worked with their heroes in the Oh Sees, when she saw them during a work trip in Australia."
I’m working can I look manana?Can you show me any evidence of a feud because I've never heard such a thing and I'm pretty sure you made it up.
View attachment 726574
View attachment 726575
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?