WHY????? Keep the RB in to block and give Lee an extra second. It's not like ur fooling anybody.
WHY????? Keep the RB in to block and give Lee an extra second. It's not like ur fooling anybody.
This is exactly what I'm sayingThe running back was needed because our offensive line was getting trucked most of the game so I can understand why he was kept in.
I had more of an issue with the playaction element to the play itself. Everyone in the stadium and watching on TV knew the linebackers wouldn't respect the playaction element on that play. Lee could have used an extra second in order to ACTUALLY survey the field in order to find an open receiver instead of having to carry out a play fake. Langsdorf doesn't have a good feel for the game and I have said that for the last couple of years.
Simply unreal.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC