What do you think that means?Looks like plane is back in the air
The plane is going home for the evening.What do you think that means?
Ya stole that from my earlier post didnt chaDa plane boss da plane….
The plane is going home for the evening.
Yeah I have nothing truly bad to say about Texas. My primary hub is out of Texas and I really love a lot of the culture there. And the Tex mex is better than SoCal Mexican imo.If that **** restaurant was where rich people went for lunch, lifestyle should be an easy sell.
I love Texas but that was a bit shocking
Texas, Tennessee, and Kentucky are all extremely similarYeah I have nothing truly bad to say about Texas. My primary hub is out of Texas and I really love a lot of the culture there. And the Tex mex is better than SoCal Mexican imo.
Tbh Texans and Kentuckians are extremely similar down to the accents being more twang than old south. Supposedly, it stems from a lot of the same Scot-Irish settlers that settled Appalachia, some clans made a second move and settled a lot of north and central Texas. Idk the accuracy on that but that’s what’s I’ve been told from ppl down there.
Well I for one think it’s a fantastic hire. What a wonderful sweet man. But let me tell you the secret, Drew can be vicious. Man some of the things he’s done on the recruiting trail lol.
Ask Barnes, who absolutely hates him. I don’t think those two will be able to shake hands in the line.
We’re gonna trade the Louisville rivalry for the bigger game, Tennessee’s now. But with the conferences shifting it’s expected.
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.