PJ Washington a dad

Drcats2025

Heisman
Nov 13, 2012
8,029
16,080
93
There’s nothing like it. PJ will always be one of my favorite cats. Stayed two years and improved more than I ever thought possible. I don’t watch the NBA much, but I love seeing how much he is excelling. He will never see it, but congrats to PJ! Happy for him.
 

Gangswa

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2003
2,984
1,979
113
Some future UK coach could be reaping the benefits of all these former Cats who are currently NBA players reproducing in 18 years...LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  4. 04 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  5. 05 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington