PJ's coming back to practice free throws!
FIFY
[laughing]
PJ's coming back to practice free throws!
FIFY
[laughing]
what the heck does he mean by this????
He means welcome to the UK family.
Like it says.
I was @westerncat :sunglasses:Good grief OP I hope you are kidding.
No I can’t. Please advise me.
I’m gonna let you keep working on itNo I can’t. Please advise me.
I do find it a little funny that people can easily tell what PJ means but cant tell the OP is joking around seeing who falls for it....
And what is that supposed to mean exactly...In Appalachia family has a different meaning you know
Pretty sure OP was joking.I’m gonna let you keep working on it
The UK family. Have you not seen the "Family" statements by Cal and players in the past? Hell, most players even wore warm-up shirts with Family in big white letters across the chest all year.
Actually it is La familia. Get it right, Cal is Italian.
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU