Pitt-RU in Dayton?

scarletrat

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2003
10,990
1,048
0
If we play in Dayton, could see NC State or Arizona State—Hurley vs Jersey….
hope we don’t play there and earn an 11 outright vs Creighton or MiamI (doubt rematch) or esp SD State (first to 50)

Kentucky-RU more compelling in Albany much more compelling, with UConn as 3
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson

-RUFAN4LIFE-

Heisman
Feb 28, 2015
34,895
54,102
113
The people are clearly begging to see Brandon knight face his former school
Or just doubling down because the started a thread in mid-February claiming RU was Dayton bound and can't come off of it because the are a self proclaimed legend (even though we've seen him wrong plenty of times).
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUonBrain

-RUFAN4LIFE-

Heisman
Feb 28, 2015
34,895
54,102
113
I mean there’s a good chance we’re in Dayton but no one outside of the knight family would care about that storyline
They won't be one of the last four in. Resume is much stronger than that when you start looking at the details within the quads.
 

bitnez

All-American
Jan 18, 2006
6,682
7,633
113
Have they ever sent a team to Dayton in back to back years? I don’t think they want us there even though our game last year may have been the game of the tournament
 

Plum Street

Heisman
Jun 21, 2009
27,306
23,010
0
Or just doubling down because the started a thread in mid-February claiming RU was Dayton bound and can't come off of it because the are a self proclaimed legend (even though we've seen him wrong plenty of times).
On big stuff predicting? When ?
 

wheezer

Heisman
Jun 3, 2001
169,958
25,700
113
Or just doubling down because the started a thread in mid-February claiming RU was Dayton bound and can't come off of it because the are a self proclaimed legend (even though we've seen him wrong plenty of times).
Terrible when people have to say they are great
Not a good look and no one believes it anyway
 
  • Like
Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-

zazoo2002

All-Conference
Jan 27, 2002
2,926
3,602
61
No one believes what ?? That I am the greatest predictor in board history ? I mens you can just look at the posts . Body of work
Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor
 

NickRU714

Heisman
Aug 18, 2009
14,327
13,147
113
No one believes what ?? That I am the greatest predictor in board history ? I mean you can just look at the posts . Body of work

Body is work?
Where is the full resume?

All I’m seeing is the Q1 wins. But what about the Q3/4 losses?
 

wheezer

Heisman
Jun 3, 2001
169,958
25,700
113
Well, I was wrong . But we wished for Dayton and didn’t get it. .
We had a collapse for the ages
We all thought we would make it based on the collective opinions out there

I blame the Minny game, and the one ill advised backwards pass, if we had to narrow it down
 

Plum Street

Heisman
Jun 21, 2009
27,306
23,010
0
We all thought we would make it based on the collective opinions out there

I blame the Minny game, and the one ill advised backwards pass, if we had to narrow it down
It was a choke job for the ages.
2007 Mets and ru hoops 2023
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4