Really don’t care but I’d say penn state will bounce back from a close call last Saturday against the other mountaineers.Who going to win on Saturday?
If a gun was held to my head where I HAD to "root" for a winner, this would be my thought process. But if I had to pick a winner, I think Ped St will win.Hate pitt and don't care for psu. But pitt never raped any and then covered it up - so as much as it pains me (sorry Jack) must
root for the pitters in this one.
Should be a big atmosphere in Heinz Field for a change with college powerhouse Penn State playing.
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
WV Sports Football
Michael Hawkins looks to clean up mistakes as WVU turns to Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Miles Sadler brings five-star expectations, team-first approach to WVU
WV Sports Football
Numbers and Notes: Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well