PineGroveBully

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
Shaun sent a great message to me when we won the Baseball Natty. It was regarding my late son, and I thought it was awesome he would think of me. Now at 39 Shaun will meet my 36 year old son in a much better place. God be with you, PGB…

He sent me one too, of a different variety. I had text him after game 1 and said

“ I feel bad for the smucks that convinced themselves we had a chance.” And we had a mini convo after that.

After we won the championship, he sent me this

“And I quote “I feel bad for the smucks that convinced themselves we had a chance.”

“He he”

He said no telling what may happen now that we have the wind at our backs.

Not gonna lie, this hurts really bad.
 

archdog

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
1,882
0
0
I did not know this guy, but hate to see a bulldog taken from us. RIP to our brother is right.
 

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,388
2,918
113
I hate I didn't have the opportunity to really know him. Sounds like a really good guy. May he R.I.P.
 

CEO2044

Senior
May 11, 2009
1,945
618
113
Damn. It’s been a while since I’ve posted, but I wanted to say I hated to read this as well. Glad he finally got to see the Dawgs go out on top. I will keep his family and friends in my prayers.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?