He really seems to love RU--nice comments by him.
Screw pikiell. Now that we are in tournament time to run him out of town so we can hire Ricky sr.
Let’s celebrate that the women and men are both dancing. I love itWhat a horrible idea.
Let’s celebrate that the women and men are both dancing. I love it
Screw pikiell. Now that we are in tournament time to run him out of town so we can hire Ricky sr.
If Minnesota fires Pitino Jr I think we should scoop him up to get our hands on those sweet, sweet endgame strategies.
Hey, if he gets fired abd Rutgers has an assistant job open I'd take him. He can recruit.
Go away.Screw pikiell. Now that we are in tournament time to run him out of town so we can hire Ricky sr.
You never give up PanchoScrew pikiell. Now that we are in tournament time to run him out of town so we can hire Ricky sr.
Are you.....Are you on drugs, son??Screw pikiell. Now that we are in tournament time to run him out of town so we can hire Ricky sr.
seriouslyScrew pikiell. Now that we are in tournament time to run him out of town so we can hire Ricky sr.
Took the words right off the tips of my fingers!Dude, it’s a joke...
If he's going to be an assistant, it will be with his dadHey, if he gets fired abd Rutgers has an assistant job open I'd take him. He can recruit.
LOLIf Minnesota fires Pitino Jr I think we should scoop him up to get our hands on those sweet, sweet endgame strategies.
Guys I am being sarcastic.
I'm like 99% sure you watched a random Rutgers post game press conference.go to youtube and type ru basketball pikeill
He's reached his ceiling with this press conference. He will never have a better press conference than this one
Its all downhill from here...we better hope someone hires him away
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics