Yes, but the douche bag that called him a liar is way too much of a coward to take it back.Pikes owed some aplogies- calling him a liar was always way over the line regardles.
He was right btw
how many double byes have we gotten in the B1G before?Love Pike.
But I'm not sure if this is indeed our best team.
Last years team was deeper and I'd say more consistent.
Is that the only metric used in defining how good a team is?how many double byes have we gotten in the B1G before?
I keep forgetting...
Maybe more talented, but not as good of a team. Can't wait to see how far this group goes. I don't feel outmatched when we play. Defense travels.Love Pike.
But I'm not sure if this is indeed our best team.
Last years team was deeper and I'd say more consistent.
Let me do some quick additional, carry the one & it's was ZEROhow many double byes have we gotten in the B1G before?
I keep forgetting...
yes, literally.Is that the only metric used in defining how good a team is?
again with the metricsLiterally literally? The only metric?
Rutgers won a school record 12 Big Ten regular season games, and is seeded 4th, the highest Rutgers has ever finished.Literally literally? The only metric?
That's a change for you...clearly.
double bye baby!!!!!!!!!
ur a weird dude.That's a change for you...![]()
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics